Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable-Pet-Week

Name: Tippy and Pitty Pat

In honor of Petfinder's Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable-Pet Week, sleeping kitties posted here will be of the "less adoptable," variety. These kitties are "less adoptable," because they have a condition known as CH cerebellar hypoplasia. You can read more about them Here.  They can be found at Fancy Cats cat rescue located Herndon, VA.



  I hope you can find these two, or another less adoptable pet a home this week!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. those two babies are precious! This just breaks my heart. I just tweeted them ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish someone sees this and can help.. I don't know about you but it's often the 'less adoptable' ones that I want to adopt even more. If only.

    ReplyDelete