Sunday, September 25, 2011

Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable Pet Week- Sunday

Name: Puki

Today is the last day of Petfinder's Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable Pet Week! I hope that many of these wonderful animals have found their loving forever home.  My last post in honor of this week is Puki.  Puki is available for adoption from Love of Animals, located in Visalia, CA. Her full Petfinder profile can be viewed Here! This kitty is considered less adoptable because she has lost one eye to an infection and has been tested positive for Feline Leukemia. She can only live in a house as a single cat or with cats that are up to date on all vaccines including Leukemia.  Despite these setbacks, she is an adorable kitty looking for her forever home.




I hope that you can find Puki, or other less-adoptable pets, a home not only this week but every day! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I tweeted her and put her on my Facebook page...you are so sweet to feature these kitties all week!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete