Friday, December 30, 2011

Adoptable Sleepin Kitty!

Name: Holly

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been awhile since a post. The holidays have been very busy but fun. I hope you all had a wonder holiday as well!  Today's sleeping kitty is Holly and she is available at the Animal Resource Center , in central Michigan.

Don't forget to submit your photos of your sleeping kitties or adoptable ones from your shelter. Lets see what we can get for new years kitties!


Special thank you to Animal Resource Center! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awww I've missed my sleeping kitties fix! Hope Holly (what an apt christmas name!) finds a home soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I sooooooooooooo wish I could have another kitty! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all these cats will find their home. they deserve to be loved.

    Please visit my cat & food blog. Thank you and have a wonderful day! :)

    WWW.BEAVERCAT.COM

    ReplyDelete